integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
HAHA. NOW OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCING BLOG HIATUS!!

NO MORE BLOGGING. haha. unless there's the time. too mush other committments and stuff to handle. (: well. urm. ahaha.

OHYES. I'M IN DISCO. DISCO DISCO! haha. the sec one juniors seem very nice. haha(: look forward to working with them. and this fri, the six of us are giving our SC pres speech.

mojo karen zixiang changlok yishuen me

aiyar. wish us luck and support us k!

GUIDES ROCK.

I LOVE 3A. today's carnival was smashing.

AND I LOVE JCEY, 2B, huangxiong guides DISCO aiyar everything la. life's good when you have great friends by your side

well, off to do maths now!
good luck for bio spa this fri! ohman. that reminds me. BIO SPA.

):

))):

owell.

(:jm